2019 Training Courses for Municipal Recycling Staff
Due to popular demand, we’re planning to host the 2019 ORW and CIF trainings in mid-May, again, at the Living Water Resort.
- Training: Wednesday, May 15 (full day, two sessions, titles to come)
- ORW: Thursday, May 16 (full day)
Online Training: Fundamentals in Recycling Planning
Municipal and First Nations Staff can now complete a free of charge 9-module fundamentals course online! If you’re new to this sector, or you’re looking for a refresher on the basics of blue box planning this course is for you. And…you will accumulate four (4) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to help fulfill their datacall.
Once registered, participants will work through the series of modules at a time and location of their choosing. The content is available 24/7, and it can be accessed from any smart technology enabled device.
This course is available exclusively to Municipal and First Nations staff, offered free of charge.
- P&E: Building Effective Contamination Abatement Campaigns (May 2018)
- Contract Management Essentials for Now & the Future (May 2018)
- Strategic RFPs for Recycling (November 2017)
- Communication 2.0: How to Communicate for Behaviour Change (May 2017)