Classroom Training Courses for Municipal & First Nations Recycling Staff
- Benchmarking & Assessing Program Performance (May 2019)
- Contract Management Essentials for Now & the Future (May 2019) P&E: Building Effective Contamination Abatement Campaigns (May 2018)
- Contract Management Essentials for Now & the Future (May 2018)
- Strategic RFPs for Recycling (November 2017)
- Communication 2.0: How to Communicate for Behaviour Change (May 2017)
Continuous Online Training: Fundamentals in Recycling Planning
The CIF offers a comprehensive, 9-module fundamentals course online, exclusively for Municipal and First Nations staff. The course is offered free of charge and it’s tailored to specific learning needs of Blue Box program staff. If you’re new to this sector, or you’re looking for a refresher on the basics of blue box planning this course is for you. And…you will accumulate four (4) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to help fulfill their datacall.
Once registered, participants will work through the series of modules at a time and location of their choosing. The content is available 24/7, and it can be accessed from any smart technology enabled device.