Goal: convert dual stream MRF to an automated single stream processing facility. Objectives include:
- Reduce labour costs by 50%;
- Reduce collection costs by 25% with single stream collection;
- Increase ability to accept material from other municipalities;
- Increase production capacity;
- Provide a safer work environment for employees and reduce WSIB claims.
Companion study of collection efficiency available under Project 176.
|Documents||Final Report: Single Stream MRF/Automated Collection Project|
|Related Projects||Project #176|
|Categories||Best Practices | MRF | Operations | Processing ||