Planning is underway for the spring 2019 Ontario Recycler Workshop and spring trainings!
Due to popular demand, we’re planning to host the 2019 ORW and CIF trainings in mid-May, again, at the Living Water Resort.
- Wednesday, May 15 (full day, two sessions, titles to come)
- Thursday, May 16 (full day)
We expect ORW presentations to address topics that include:
- reducing contamination
- managing & cutting program costs
- updates from CIF working groups
- operational issues (e.g. switching from single to two stream)
- program planning and RFP development
For more information, please contact CIF Communications