End markets and transportation issues impact recycling in a variety of ways and both are subject to change. On this page you’ll find a compilation of information on these issues. We welcome suggestions of other pieces that you might find useful. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIF Price Sheet
Find out about municipal spot market prices for Ontario-based municipalities with current market prices and trends for post-consumer metals, glass, plastic and fibres.
- Current Price Sheet
- CIF Price Sheet archive
- CIF Looks at the Pros and Cons of Black Plastic in Residential Recycling (June 4, 2018)
- Market Trends for Post-Consumer Plastics (May 11, 2018)
- BRA Addresses Paper Quality Issues to Protect End Markets (April 4, 2018)
- Commodity Market Trends (September 6, 2017)
- The Challenges of Gable Top and Aseptic Container Recycling (July 28, 2017)
- Exporting Recyclable Commodities Overseas from Canada, REMM for CIF, August 2017
- The Essentials of Transporting Recyclable Commodities from Canada to the U.S., REMM for CIF, June 2017
- Transporting Commodities: the Road to Success (June 29, 2017)