Ontario Recycler Workshop & Spring 2017 Events
We’ve just opened registration for the ORW and three training sessions that will take place this spring. Please register today and make your plans to attend!
- Training Sessions: Wednesday, May 17
- Ontario Recycler Workshop: Thursday, May 18 – see details below
*Venue has changed to Hilton Garden Inn, Vaughan* at Highway 7 and Highway 400
Spring 2017 Ontario Recycler Workshop
ORW features 20 speakers representing Blue Box programs from across the province, plus other industry experts. Speakers will address the implications of a changing material mix in blue box programs, strategies to manage programs effectively during the transition to IPR and municipal efforts to test and implement new solutions.
The day kicks off with insights from new representatives of CIF’s partner programs. We’ll post a full agenda in the coming days and encourage you to sign up now to attend – either in person or by webcast.
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- All stakeholders welcome
- Eligible for 1 CEU
All Events at a Glance
- All events begin at 9 a.m. at the Hilton Garden, Vaughan; end times vary
- Training sessions are for Municipal and First nations staff; in person only
- ORW is for all CIF stakeholders in person (preferred) or by webcast
- All events are free of charge for eligible participants
- CIF has set aside a block of guest rooms at the Hilton Garden for May 16 and May 17 – details below
Location: Hilton Garden Inn at 3201 Highway 7, Vaughan
Rate: $149/night pre tax and service charge
Reserve a room: call 1-877-STAY-HGI OR 905-660-4700 – reference “CIF” before Friday, April 14, 2017
Notes: participants are responsible to pay for guest accommodations; HGI requests that no alcohol be brought on site by hotel guests