Across Ontario, recycling programs may soon be affected by changes detailed in the amended Blue Box Program Plan. What do the changes mean? How can program operators best prepare for the future, while managing programs effectively through the changes? It’s these topics and others that will be covered in this not-to-be-missed Ontario Recycler Workshop, on Wednesday, May 2, 2018. Registration for ORW is open to all CIF stakeholders.
The CIF is also hosting two new training sessions in Collingwood on May 1. CIF trainings are hosted for municipal and First Nation staff, free of charge.
Both the ORW and training events will be hosted live at Living Water Resort; ORW is also available via webcast.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Training 1: P&E: Building Effective Contamination Abatement Campaigns
- Training 2: Contract Management Essentials for Now & the Future
- In person only at Living Water Resort
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Exclusively for municipal & First Nations staff
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- ORW – in person and by webcast
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (approximate)
- All CIF stakeholders welcome to attend
- Topics and themes to be announced soon – please check back!
Accommodations: We have reserved a small block of guest rooms at $159.99/night + HST, for April 30 and May 1. Reserve by March 20, using group code ACIF*:
- Call: 705-445-6600 ext.7170
- Click: Living Water Resort reservations
- Email: Guest room reservations for Living Water/Cranberry Resort
*Guests responsible to reserve and pay for hotel accommodations individually